THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Number 97th post

Today, nothing special happen.. I am waiting my dear for whole day i guess.. So miss her .. i miss her in my soul.. I had played Friends For Sale for almost whole day too.. =D

I chat with few buddy for few hours.. So many things to say .. Haha! There Will Be a miracle if you believe.~! I LOVE YOU.. =)

Received Francisca Message at 10 i think.. She going to kl central alone.. Pity her..=(
God Will bless You.. Dont worry..

I guess i been not have my sleep well for couple of days.. Hmm.. Two days ago, i slept at 3.. Yesterday slept at 2.. haiz Tonight sleeping at 2 also i guess.. My dear sleep so early.. =(

I love you with all my heart and in my soul..
I will be there for you always..=D




By: Edmund .. =)

0 comments: