THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tired Day

I knew that i will be tired today cause i talk phone till 3? Gosh! Haha! But quiet fun ^^
I and talking while watching ghost rider which is shown at 413? =D Old Movie la.. But Shuang la. Then Today about 7 or 8 i woke, My bro wake me up for 20minutes? Haha . After that got a call from my friends that neeed go out =D .. Noon then go kk box? Then night feeling going to die soon cause whole body tired.. i slept 3hours + only.. Then Now its 10, waiting someone's message and then not feeling tired anymore.. Is the world playing me? Haha! Suddenly sleepy and suddenly not sleepy again .. Then i think i will sleep lately tonight also? Shuang Ah !! Today Cp is full of people man ! Majority is malay's. =D ..

Have lots of fun today although i am moody =(
Feel like dying =(
Feel stressful=(
Bye all=(


By:Edmund

0 comments: