THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

School Time..


I made something for u.. Lame day =) 29th of June 2009..

Today was so boring.. the only thing that i noe or i done in school is sleep sleep sleep.. Thank god for helping me.. Not letting pengetua to tell wad had we done at last friday=P.. haha..
When it is time for sivik.. T.Yathemi told us that.. Pn.Chong looking for evidence to suspend us..
It is bad.. she is mean.. i will rmb her.=)

----Bryon chung bought sarah away from me at facebook(friends for sell) =)
----Forget bring money today.. nothing to eat.. LOL
----Bring 3 slices of bread.. 1 eaten by jeh wen.. 1 eaten by zhen hao.. i only ate 1..
---- i wanted to follow Cbc(My Neighbour) car home today but fail cos my farking bus come so early..=)
----Yesterday wanted to talk about my dearest with my dear friend .. but i dun manage to do it
becoz i am toooooooo Sleepy..=)
----Today no kai yee pei hamster so he keep talk with Foo Yen Yen.. i was wondering wad they talking about.. Sooo Interesting=)


I also Manage to teman u today for some momment.. It is not the time for u.. When is the right timing.. Thats it=)

I think thats all for today=) Bye

0 comments: