THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Loving=)





Yesterday is the 2nd day i fight wif my mum.. OMG.. she ngam me till fly gao gao.. But i hate getting in this situation.. i will not have a change to talk to her.. Hate it.. I regret fighting wif my mum.. I am sorry wad have i done to hurt u mom.. i hope mum will forgive me.. =(

My bro at shan tao when taking report card.. haha.. mum diu him gao gao=)

Today i am going to shop i think.. But before that need to go and get my lil bro report card.. LOL.. i will post some pic at night i think..

After going cp, i feel frustrated.. cos of something.. somebody simply say my name at outside and say im wad di shan zhe.. wtf.. wad did i do? kill ur whole family? if i find out who r u? u will be dead.. Like im the one make dao ppl break.. Nobody No relation is break also.. F*** U la.. I hope u will die soon..=) Anakku.. Ask me eat lunch just now when i am at kenny roasters but i lied her for not eating.. im sorry hehe... hope u dun mind.. =)

When Back home at about 3.30.. The traffic is so JAM.. i cant reli describe hw jam is the traffic.. Oh My Goat..=).. we stuck in a jam about 1 hour.. =)


Now has something in my mind macam mao burst liao.. Haiz.. thats it for today.. Bye Bye..=)