THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tiring..

This Post Actually is in 28/6/09.. The date gt a bit sot=) I You


Yesterday night i talk 4n for a long time.. erm.. from 10.30 to 3am.. Wow.. it is reli long.. my ear like want explode edi.. Wow Now is reli tiring.. 1st time when talking phone sumbody sing for me .. Happy=).. Aiya.. i am sick.. ( fever,flu,sole troat,cough) OMG.. so many illness.. damn it.. sien d ba=) i Drinks a lot after talking phone .. 4bottle of beer.. uh hu..

Yesterday i told her all my things so i am feeling much more better than last time.. =).. Thx u..
This morning
---- Studied 45min.. (1st time) ~~Not force by mum~~..
----eat nasi lemak wooooooo.. nice=)
----Sms .. Chatting and more.. So sien =)
----Ntg to do.. i think everybodies live is like that xP..
----Tommorow skul lagi.. sien dao lan..
----Wish Ong Xiao Wei Get well soon=)

Wow!! My mum`s fried mee is so delicious menz.. better than mine.. Sob.. i eated 3bowl oww.. Haha.. so nice=) so sien.. cant go swimming oh.. No car.. Cb.. haiz..

You Promise me buy 1 shirt for me d kan? =)

~~Trying ways to forget u..=)~~
~~I try my best to Forget u~~
~~I am learning hw to cook mushroom chicken =)~~

Later Not going swimming=(.. Thats all for now.. Bye =_= I You

2 comments:

+T-R-U-S-T+ said...

i thought u drink 4 bottle mineral water =___=

E D M U N D said...

where gt oh? Haha