THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 1, 2009

it is Aug 2nd =)

he rules of the game is posted at the beginning:
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1:30 AM
Name: Edmund
Sisters: Wish I had one
Brothers: 2
Shoe Size: idk actually
Height: 180
Where do you live: The word come from a bird name
Favourite drinks: Milk..
Favourite breakfast: everything :O
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: No..
Fallen asleep at school: always la
Broken someone's heart: yeah. sorry then (:
Fell off your chair: sometimes i purposely do that.. quiet fun
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Got (:
What is your room like: Got walls,bed,table,trays
What's right beside you: Udara segar
What is the last thing you ate: easy way
Ever had chicken pox: Ya
Broken nose: idk
Do you believe in love at first sight: Ya, i think
Like picnics: okok la
Who was,were the last person you danced with: Rachel
Last made you smile: From her msg !
You last yelled at: My MuM

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Ya only one time..
Kissed anyone: guess so
Get sick: nope
Talk to an ex: sure (:
Miss someone: The only person i miss is she la
Eat: everything?
Feel best feeling in the world: sweet talks..

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: NO
What's under your bed: floor la..
Who do you really hate: nothing
What time is it now? : 1:37 A M
things I was doing 10 years ago: Find a better job to menyara my family..

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. texting
2. eating
3. blogging
4. Chatting
5. bathing

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.baby biscuit !
2.everything !

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. get everything i want
2. get a car that suite me
3. get a home
4. buy for my love
5. Donate to people?

5 of my bad habits:
1. Lazy
2. stupid
3. Like to play a fool(not now la i make fool stuff)
4. slow
5. like bulliest(last time la not now)

5 places I have lived in:
1. earth
2. malaysia
3. sabah
4. kk
5. Kingfisher

5 people I'm tagging:
1. Crystal
2. Maan
3. Alicia
4. Zhen Hao
5. Fiona

0 comments: