THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st time charity work.. =)

Cookies

Ingredients

Making handicraft

Food

The Enviroment

Picture's of them

My Bro and my lovely MuM

what is so interesting about there?


Today morning, when i wake is alomst 7.. I terus omg and grab pants and shirt and rushed to Tan Hua Hua hse to collect the things.. Im sorry Hua, make u waited me so long .. I am reli feel sorry .. After that had breakfast and when to Tuaran's Orphanage, The kids there are very very Pity.. I am glad that i have a warm , nice, comfortable family.. We done some games,food and handicraft for them.. I bake cookies =) Chocalate Chips Cookies.. Sorry For those kids. It is too sweet.. Too much brown sugar But they say is fine.. Then i smile la.. =)

This campaign is organised By Eugene, A member of HSBC bank !!
We have about few people's there, we car pool and go.. 12ppl in 3 cars.. I , My mum, Eugene, My lil bro, My big bro, And few more that i forgotten there name.. There are friendly =.=

Interested On making something,
1)cookies
2)cake
3)cupcakes

Want make it with my own hands.. Will post something at night after sttss Nite .. Wheee . i may see u later... Happy =.=

0 comments: