THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 31, 2009

LZH at my hse !

Today, Nothing to post about.. There is a person at my hse today.. He is like Linc here and there.. He is a way like keep say DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT !! I am like you go play la.. =) You ba ! No reply me today morning ! When reached home i am like so disapointed.. Nvm la.. People also got owner ! Anyway, Fooz i tell you.. I got No comment liao.. We On this saturday la .. But.. I will always Missing u ..

At skul, I found out add maths is getting easier and easier.. Our dagang teacher had leave, her coarse has done.. I appreciate what she teach.. I am glad had a good teacher like her..

Lia, Please Take Care of yourself ^^.. Keep yourself always in a good condition.. Headache please take medicine, Dun leave yourself lai that.. it is not worth it.. hope u and Your beloved will be better and better..

Falling in quite love with You.. I am glad that i noe you.. i will continue waiting for you, Appreciate every word you say.. ! =) I'm waiting.. I'm waiting.. I'm waiting..^^

Thats all for today !.. =)

0 comments: