THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Funny this..

Today.. When i reached my class.. i was OMG.. the class is full of rubbish and francisca table macam kena rogol.. the plastic is broken and got conteng at the table.. =) Terus the fran asked me:
Fran,Me
Go find Puan.Norafizah Now.. !!
Okie.. Wait 1st.. What happen?
U see my table !!
Ok. i go now..

Then We had our oral test with Madam Hiew.. The 1st group is Alicia's group.. Alicia do well..=) Then oral oral oral lagi.. hamster goup is group num 6.. they din prepare !! Kena scold by teacher.. Baru they start ready oh.. !! Pity T_T

This cheryl ba .. so bad this .. go trash jeh wen bag.. and find things.. Find dao so many paper.. and Hepetitis B d receit.. Then jeh wen and Cheryl..
Cheryl,Jeh wen..
So nga lin oh u all..
Not u all, is me only..
Why u so like trashing my bag..
i care my friend bah.. !! =)

About the 9th period... Pn.Norafizah came and asked me and zha go to meet pn.Vasugi.. and explain and tell her what happen.. omg.. this also nid settle meh? Lame betul.. Waste my time again.. u all should come and see and not asked we all to find u.. ur student not my student la ok? reli dumb and dun use their brain.. Fucking shit !!

Thats All.. =) Welcome back Lee Zhen Hao.. Wish u have a pink and wealthy health

0 comments: