THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 26, 2009

So hard~~!!

Today , i am so frastrated, dunno y wake up so early.. ! Maybe i am missing You ^_^.. Nae.. inpossible ba.. haha ! Today at morning pheewee ate tapau.. The pork inside is so disgusting ! Yucks.. I washed my new clothes.. Is like 12shirts and pants.. So many menz.. Then helped mum in cleaning prawns and vege ! But too bad.. I feel sleepy.. Guess wad? i sleep at 2.. Omg.! wake at 6. Is it early? YES IT IS ! What the hell when into my brain? so early wake up! Is like my worst nightmare.. Dunwan let me sleep.=) Haiz .. But nvm also.. when wake, Have a walk outside my hse.. Many elderies was doing exercise at the park =).. It is weird.. Why thy suddenly have exercise together.. I dun care it then reached home at 7. Online and search for information of h1n1.. I think it is just a ordinary flu and not that seriuos..! So i never scare of this sickness !.. heard from cousin.. Cp had a person get h1n1..

To all my beloved friends ,
Hope u all take care of yourself .. Keep ur body clean !..
God Bless You .. ~!!
Uhhu.. Sleepy ^+^.. LoL.. Sleepy ..

No idea in how am i going to do the blog skin ! Ngai !.. I had no idea what i am doing right now!.. But eventually u helped me.. ! Thank ! But i am stupid.. so i am like hard To learn this things.. So hard.. Not only hard its very very hard oh !

Thats all la BuhBye ^^

0 comments: