THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thx u

You give me strength.. U give me the power.. You Give me what should i gain.. U gave me everything i need.. I miss u so much.. Hope can have u with me soon.. Nothing much to say..

Today, Boring day.. We had our lessons as usual.. Nothing happen.. Oh yeah !! It is Alicia Chong birthday.. =) Happy belated birthday to u, Licia.. Soo yong keong had a sick.. He has fever,flu and cough.. Wish him to be well soon.. May God bless him and ah hao.. Another thing.. sarah ba.. said to me:
edmund,sarah..
I nid ur help la , mund..
nid my help? Beg me la..
So bad.. =)
okie la.. whats the problem.. HAHA

Today i din attend RR.. Have a rush to went home.. Sorry .. Reach hum about 2.. Consider early.. This HuaHua ba , at bus that time.. Got a little girl look alike as her.. Give her lolipop.. So good.. The bad thing is kena Janey Yong cubit my ears and hit my head.. I din lie to her la please.. is reali i only bought two lollipop ba.. 1 for her 1 for me.. She x believe again.. wth=) But nvm.. She has the talent to be a lawyer.. But she din go and study law.. WHAT A WASTE !!.. She can realy talk and speak well.. she can complain and disagree with u all the time..

Thats all bah.. =) BuhBye

0 comments: