THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Midnight^^

*Here we are*

The ticket that cost we rm10=.=

Today is the day i 1st time met u.. i feel u is a kind of Cute little girl.. i was suprise when i met u.. So happy menz yesterday nite=) I love 4th of july.. i will remeber that day..

I go with some of my cousin=) 1st -- Bruce,min zhu,fooz,my bro, and er them including vicky..
2nd-- i go in the dewan, it is so damn hot.. macam di oven saja..=) But the performance is nice.. I was tired but stil can tahan a while to post something x)

I called law vui for 10min+ .. She Like Bu shuang me.. keep say me lie her.. LoLness..
where gt i lie u la.. anyway.. we also go to the nearest shop 7/11 to buy drinks such as.. MINERAL WATER.. HAHA.. it is almost 10meter far.. i think.. we walk like 10min.. We bought 4 bottles of water.. it cost rm12.90.. Omg is expensive.. sad..=(

i am tired i sleep lo ..=) i will post something else later=)

0 comments: