THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 9, 2009

scope

At nite, still got time blogging.. i went back from smc.. i go and take for a scope.. omg.. it is reli pain.. The doctor is a pro`s..(Dr.Ranjit).. The doctor examine my gastrik since i was 11, 13 , 16..
Every year , he give me the same medicine and same injection.. But this year, he said
Dr.Ranjit: Young Man, i think got smething happen to you at tur gastrik part
Edmund: Omg..
Dr.Ranjit: We will help u to make a scope and ultra sound..
Edmund: if thats the way, i`ll try..
Dr.Ranjit:Nurse, Send him to the wad..
Nurse(mellisa):Okieee.=)

Here i go..

Then i have something.. Thx for u Give me strengh to stand up back.. Its very panfull but help me to handle my emotion.. thx u.. And mostly Thank God.. =)

Again Again And Again having this problem.. =(

Morning at 5.. ate fried rice.. then sleep again.. till 8.45.. Mum called.. she told me 11.30 nid go hospital again.. Sorry isaac cos i cant go skul... i reli cannot tahan if continue like that pain..

For Alicia,Sherah,Fran,Lee Chin And You..
--No worries for me..
--I will be fine..
--God will bless me..

Done.. ~~!! Only Pain !!~~

Hope u all take care u all d body.. Gastrik will make u suffering.. =)

~.~_*Edmund*_~.~

0 comments: