THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feeling better

Today morning around 8 wake up.. then skip skul again..=) After that, Do housework such as... Mop,Vac the hse,Lipat the baju,iron cloth .... I went to outside shop to eat my lunch.. it is so nice but i cannot afford to eat it.. Because my gastrik is weak... T_T.. I am glad this world had chinese medicine.. It get more effect in my body then the western medicine.. Thank God again.. Anyway.. There are this guy smsed me in the morning.. "Guess who am i". He said.. He say it started with P and it is 3 words only.. Then i try guess... Pau? Or other?

Then He ans me.. PIG.. Then i was like omg.. Question him back.. Who is he?
He told me.: It is hamster"Khinzir".. Zadao betul this.. i replied that.. hamster is hamster.. Wont be khinzir la boy..

At about 11.. i played sdo with sarah this.. she bullied me.. haha.. till 3 la we play.. i gain lv4 -- 5.. YaY.. But sarah lv21... macam only gain 3% for the 5hours.=) syok tuu the game..
Other than that this bubble ba .. Q this.. ask her num.. Then she asked me to guess again.. =)

Thats all for today.. Later going out and eat.. BuhBye girls and boys :-)

0 comments: