THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 27, 2009

Wheeeee !!

Today, i wake at 5.00.. i was omg ! im late.. Nid ready things to cook for my friend.. Fried Rice .. Oh Shit.. Then i ready eggs,ham,corn,raisin and garlic including rice .. i fast fast cook and ready food for brothere and my beloved friend.. But When finish cooking ! It is 5.45 ^^ I was like.. it is early .. Wheee You give me luck maybe =).. Talk 4n with u yesterday ! Finish homework at about 2.. So late .. Nvm .. I cant sleep after that cos take coffee.. I think i sleep at 3 and wake at 5.. 2hours off sleep.

At skul, as usual assembly.. Weird ~~ The Principal , talk like half an hour.. it is so long.. haha ! Puan Junainah told me that "Do u want to cancel Dagang" My reaction is .. WANT !! then she said U all must finish the work .. Haha ! she reali cancel ba.. I like her as a teacher ^^.. Every monday like early finish skul this.. So shuang !..

Friends, We r celebrating Alex birthday at 22nd of August maybe.. ! Alex Birthday is like at 18th of August.. It is late .. Sorry boss.. We cannot find time ba.. =)
After skul 1:40pm: Saw Ophelia and Joyce.. I was like : OMG !
Ophelia,Me
Oh Goodness sack lo.. So kelian this ophelia.. What time finish skul oh, Now havent go home..
Can u dont so chuan and why every monday you nid mention that..
Cos kan u la.. Always bully u !!
Where gt !!!

1st time heard so cute d girl d sound .. haha ! u say ur sound is rough? Where gt ! is like so cute that i cannot forget hw cute it is.. Haha! ^ _ _ ^

Thats All For today .. Buh~~Byeeeee..
Zhuh Tehm

I

YOU

0 comments: