THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Personal Development..

At Club Playing snooker =)

SALAD =)

I read this articles in newspaper.. !! It tells us how to develop ourselves well.. 10steps will help to build your Personal Development roadmap and set your sails and archieve your dream.. !!

1)What u want to be?
2)Find those imformation that can help you to achieve your dream..
3)Identify the reasons why you want to achieve your dream..
4)What will you need to learn or do differently?
5)What have you done in the past can help you want to be in the future?
6)Who will you need to help you in your journey?
7)When do you expect to arrive?
8)How will you get there? What is your plan? Think of it !!
9)What will you do and how will you feel when you have reached your destination?
10)Choose a new destination and repeat the process , always focus on continuos improvement and designing your future well..

It reli helps.. I think about it for 1hour.. I think i never done anything to achieve what i want.. Such as: my studies, my dream , and many lots more.. Like always my mum said: U're a tottaly failure.. Omg.. i think it reli comes to me.. This article reli tolong me to think and briefly hear people's opinion..

I made salad as usual.. every weekends i do that.. !! this time is nice.. =) I will show u all the pic later.. wahaha.. Later going sutera le.. !! C'mon everybody lets run for the end.. Coaches usually said that !!

0 comments: