THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 13, 2009

BlaBlaBla

Today is the day i return to school.. Funny ba today the Puan Lily at assembly, she asked me to stand straight and pull up necktie ba.. Why la , if i dun do it.. =) Bah shit that Lily again.. Go put sesi on my Dear friend.. Only contact lens ba.. nonid sesi la.. just demerit enuf la.. brainless.. What kind of school is this la.. a bit a bit also nid sesi or Suspend.. And the principal say we all "bodo" again today.. Macam funny he say dao..

At class, This sarah ba .. reli no comment on her.. She ask what is retarted ba.. Then cheryl explain.. Here`s our conservation:
Cheryl,Me,Sarah
Sarah, why dun have retarted book d..
Har? What is retarted oh?
Bah.. Bodo la kau..
Cheryl , what is retarted?
retarted means macam org yg OKU..

Then we laugh.. bah at add math class ba, this sarah say:
Sarah,me
U gt see my pen?
Why i nid to take ur pen if i have one..(Actually borrow from her)
Then its Lose..
U just now not using d meh? so fast gone? Oh My Goase
Yala.. I dunno where the hell it goes.. I was using it just now..
~~~~~Searching~~~~
Really dun have le .. sarah..
Haiz.. Nvm la.. (She open her add math fail)
Tuu.. There's your pen !!
Where?
There la..
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. It is inside the fail..
Stupid oh u..

At noon, we atend a meeting name Recess Revolution organised by Alicia.. It is quite Fun.. I like it.. I hope i will attend the following RR.. Thats it for today...

0 comments: