THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pissed Off

Today finish skul at 1.25pm.. But i waited till 4 then follow my friends car home.. Gladly i had this friend and wanted to fetch me home.. This bus uncle ah.. Name John.. Very dog and uselesss d.. Never punctual to fetch us.. Never care the feelings we wait.. Never thinks that our time is gold.. Uncle.. U think our time like yours? Cipet la.. We been waiting for 2 hours.. Omg la.. u this uncle.. useless enuf liao la.. No comment on u.. Pissed off.. I hope that u can change la.. Your attititude..

At noon. 12.50-1.25pm.. I attend the RR once again.. I Had my good , nice time there.. RR leads my life openly.. Although i dunno is right or wrong to attend this meetings.. God.. Pls Help recomend me that i am doing the right thing or nt.. =) Anyway, 1st time pray so many ppl together.. Hold hands again.. Praise Zhen Hao, my buddy.. Can recover soon..

Another thing... Pauline frm my class.. After skul she was well.. But.. She had a conservation wif huahua made it a mess.. It is complecated.. Just a minor/major error made frm Hua then made arguements from u two.. I am hope u two can Friends back as sson as possible.. Arguement will make life worst..

At Friends car, her's dog lick on my hand.. Oh my goat.. it almost reached my face edi.. Gladly it did not lick dao my face.. The dog was furly and cute.. !! Reached home 4.10.. See u again uncle.. Noob and shit uncle.. No comment.. Bye all.. Thats All !!

0 comments: