THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Phewww

This is the worst day.. Worst oh.. Nothing is so Nice about today.. Worst only i noe hw to say. ! Only can say i am moody .. ! Only concentrate at account , Economy and math class.. I apologise to teacher cos no hantar bahan bukti.. Today, i saw Teacher PPY 1st time smiling.. This isaac very ham oh.. ! Ham dao ! haha ! Pity Ophelia skinny give grab edi.. ~.~

Sarah ! I know everything liao.. I today then noe her s so damn cb bad and worst.. haha ! Thx.. I will appreciate the one .. Exactly like i am swimming, the water will always come towards me.. ! By The Way, Cheryl i hope your sound will cure ! St.Agnes Had h1n1 case . Omg! All Saints close soon! Lok Yuk close soon ! Aman Damai No skul =.=

Dont Think Too much ! It is Not worth it ! Again i am telling this to alicia and sherah !
Be honest to people you love.. Smile always to friends once again ! Dulin the vehicle i follow always.

Edmund !

0 comments: