THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOL

the pork that i cook

The food i cook..(taufu,beans and corn sup+pork)

The room i decorate and arrange


1st thing in the morning about 4.30 i get awake.. i was wtf?.. my gastrik start pain.. T_T.. i dun care it and get into bed again.. At 5.30, i mum awake me again..
i said "my gastrik was pain since 4.30"
My mum replied"Ok then, rest at home.."
i said"Ok"
haha.. my mum is the best mum in the entire world..=P.. when i wake at the third time, it is 8.. i saw my mum was lying at downstairs sofa.. i was wondering..
Me,Mum
Are u going work?
No.. Nid bring u go to do ultrasound and tube..
Har? nid tube meh? disgusting lo.. T_T
must go.. But now help mummy clean d house 1st ..
Ok =)

i started to take my tc down to my maids room.. My maid left so nid clean her room.. her room like 100years no clean like that.. so dirty.. so many her hair.. I pindah the tv and the dvd and the ps2.. i arrange it properly.. it looks nice.. tidy again.. i do d ma. comfrim.. eseh!

Then.. i was mopping the whole hse.. so tiring.. i told her i want make 1 more skul pants..
So fast she replied ok la.. 1st time menz.. is she insane? thats a good thing..=)
Later going to see doctor again.. about 2hours then can back.. it is a waste of time to do ultrasound and tubing.. =)

Btw.. The way i treat everybody is the same.. Just that u nid to know how to appriciate it.. As so.. maybe i comments a lot on you.. If thats wrong means.. I wont gonna comment it anymore.. Just let me know do my comment helped u thats all..=)

later maybe post something=)

0 comments: