THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

painfull day..

today is 8th of june.. =).. i am going to skul.. But in the morning... My gastrik started pain.. omg AGAIN.. but i said nvm , i go to skul today.. Manatau reach skul terus pain then at hum.. omggggggg... i dun care.. i go eat my ubat.. then it also din CURE it.. alamak.. fuck the gastrik.. sien..

I cant eat anything.. when i consume something.. the gastrik will pain including water.. SHIT..


Why this world got gastrik problem?
Why cant our gastrik give us peace?
Why cant we have a nice and good gastrik?
Why must it be pain all the time..

Sien d ba.. got gastrik problem..

~~after skul~~

Pn.Hiew,Me
Are u sick?
Ya.. How u noe?
I went to ur class yesterday la..
Oh ya..
How is it now?
I go do ultra-scan and tubing.. The results is found some small white pieces things..
Hope u get well soon
=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When Home~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cooked my own dish.. Finish at about 2.. Ate medicine.. Found that i have fever.. Cibai la.. what kind of sickness is this.. Oh My Goat..

Thats all.. May God Bless Me

0 comments: