THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Today is syok!!

New shirt ba =) its pink




Food !

I went 1B bought some items.. Cost 300+ so exp.. i bought a new shirt damn cute and nice.. Its pink in colour ^^ i like it.. Thx u..

1st time ba.. got 1 cute little girl kan? She cooked for me.. !! But actually i ever cook for her d but kan she say cook for me in the following day ! She failed to do it and delayed until today ^^.. But i only eat 1 mouth of it.. ! I was not full, i am just shy to eat infront of you !.. Lie u full only =)..

I receive a msg by Ms.F during 6.55am.. Then i was shocked.. I sms with her till.......... 12.15 ba then receive 1 msg frm Ms.C Then i noe.. what happen yuan lai all is you lai d.. Not her !.. yai yai oh!!!! bah! fun also la got ppl pei ^^..

In english class, Teachers hand was hurt, so sad.. she asked we all to pass up essay ba.. then i was omg !.. then i ready my elaboration and do it fast fast in 10-15minutes.. 300+ words Weeeeee..So syok writing essay ! But at Bm class ba.. Not syok .. Teacher say oral only till group 9 d manatau until group 11.. I am group 10 and din ready for it.. one letter also dun have .. Realy nervous and dunno what to do.. Nasib baik got zhahirah and fazril to help me and my group if nt .. We will be dead ! Haahaa!! Thx Zha and Faz.. I will appreciate it ^^..

Tonight going SHOPPING !! YESH ^^ SO HAPPY THIS>.<

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ Edmund Chan ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YOU

0 comments: