THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Very Sien !!

Today only had one word .. that is Bored Bored Bored.. Nothing to say about today. ! Saturday got skul again!.. I am suprised when Vivian show me that math thingky.. haha !.. 1st time oh.. Very Nice and tricky question or thing.. I cooked some Fried rice to My galgal.. So choosy that she.. corn and raisin also dun eat.. !! I have no choice and just cannot cooked this thing for her liao.. I AM SO PISSED !! U told me u at SG but when i asked ur fren, they said u r at sabah ! i am was omg.. ! lying cannot forever !.. Pls la.. lie also use brain.. I hope u can change from ur attitude to a better, nice,cute person !..

Today I dunno y like everything also think of YOU !!.. I was thinking hugging you... I was thinking helping you.. ! i was thinking loving you !.. Am i insane? I think i am !.. I am insane of you.. !! =)

Better to be honest to the people u love !..
Better not lying the person you love!..
Better grab it before anything hurt happen to you!..

I LOVE YOU !! FROM THE MOMMENT I SAW YOU !!

Thats all !!

0 comments: