THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weird



Today..
*When I left, it will be as if I never existed..*
*When I am there, U will be somewhere else..*
*If i can rewind the time,It will be full with happiness*
*Happy Lead Lucky*

I COOK MY OWN LUNCH=) SEE PIC

Today is the weirdest day ever.. today we have sej class in the morning.. it is shit.. the teacher ask we all to take out note but i din bring=).. Then zhen hao scold here and there that i din bring bread for him.. ZzZ

Me,Hao

Got bring tuna and bread
Dun have la boss..
Fuck u la .. ask u bring.. i dun care later u belanja me..
Bah

Then teacher ask we all to do exercise.. omg la.. so many to do... Then it is add math.. so boring.. But the exciting thing is teacher go and scold 3m2 student haha.. so loud and fierce.. All of us get shock.. After that the teacher is like so polite this.. Haha..

At math class, i and jeh wen ponteng to go find isaac.. He told us something..
Isaac,Jeh Wen, Me
Haiz... The bm teacher dimerit me again?
Wtf.. again.. i go punch him..
dont stupid la..
So how much ur mark is?
Err.. 15
Kin Yao.. haha Wish u gud luck..
*Here We go*


Sad ba the isaac... after that, the zhen hao tell us got fanzai lure his lil bro then we go and find.. it was so many ppl..(Fanzai) we only 5 they like gt 20+.. At dewan we kin shu.. The fat ass say.. "Tak Ada la, Bila saya cari gaduh"... He was just lucky..=)

i think thats it for today.. so many things to say.. =) Bye Bye.. Ltr nid TuiTion again. Ngai=)

3 comments:

vicky said...

u cook?OMG~~u r bette than me x)
me jz noehw cook egg oni~~~haha

vicky said...

i lov3 ur blog song~

nicE~~~=)

E D M U N D said...

my blog song gt 4 which one u like le.. i cook? usually do that la..=)