THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

It is like volcano and iceland

See my funny that at club that time
what is my bro looking at?
when at gym=)

Delicious le?


see my lil bro=)

Why arguement is part of life?
Why Love is part of life?
Why cant we just have a calm and smooth family
Peace and loving family? I do like peace

Today we was having lunch at temporuli..
Today Noon.. It is horrible.. My dad wanted to go to fetch the maid actually.. The maid say.."Aku di wawasan pukul 1 petang".. Ok we went to wawasan wanted to fetch her.. But lastly.. we waited 1hour.. me and my mum started cannot stand it already.. My dad keep on spinning and spinning the car to look for her..

Mum,Me
Wtf where is the maid?
Hw i noe?
Damn it
lek ba mum.. its reli shit man the maid

Then i went home that time .. my mum and dad dint even talk.. i dunno what there was fighting about? it is about the maid? if is.. that was stupid.. Dont wei le the maid fight ba mum..

For my bro(edwyn)
1)i respect u
2) I have no comment on u
3) i dunno hw to say about u
4) i am tired
5) im not talking bad about u
6) pls decide which girl u want
7) i noe someday u will see my blog.. =(

For Yuan Huan..
1) U never try u never know..
2) If gt chance try it better than dint try..
3) i hope u find ur true love..

Today is like everybody was fighting.. Sien.. Make dao me also no mood.. =(
---Mum and dad is an example..
--i and my little bro( quarrel a while )
--Hates ppl lie me..--~.~

about 2.30 we when to the club.. i do gym for a long time.. 1hour+.. it was tiring.. As i was sms with u.. i was thinking whether my decision is true or not.. the feeling gave to me is true or not..
I was frastrated.. No comment..

My family and I decided to go to kinabalu club to ate our dinner on the 18th of July.. each ppl cost rm15.. Cheap menz..

Let me list out the dish..>.<
1)Curry chicken
2)salad
3)fruits
4)Lamb
5)fried Mee
6)fried meehoon
7)Mushroom chicken
8)satay.. Woohoo.. so delicious.. xP

Adding some picture to This post =)

2 comments:

vicky said...

thx u edmund=)
u treat me reli so gud o~~~xD
wat decision u say???
wat feeling o?
duno wat u write o~~~

E D M U N D said...

haha Nvm la.. yuan huan..=)