THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 10, 2009

All Normal..

My US report

My ultra sound report

when doing scope they put this to my hand

See what i wear during at hospital .. LOL

Today is the day i go collect my report.. I am so worry that something will happen.. Haizz.. I was praying and hope god cure whatever sickness i had.. At about 9 i reached i wat cos i went home yesterday nite.. It was a malay guy sleeping beside me.. It was a double bed room.. Not single.. The man that sleep beside me had an car accident.. His leg was broke.. He was screaming for pain after his operation.. So pityfull.. So, I decide to went home yesterday..

I get a ultrasound at 9.30am.. It was quite fun.. Taking a cold liquid put at ur stomach and keep scan here and there.. The doctor i quite funny..
Doctor,Me
U better baring di situ..
mana? sana kah?
Yala, kalau bukan.. Mahu saya tolong?
Boleh bah.. Saya punya kaki patah bah..
Okie.. Nurse pergi..
I =)


At 11+.. The doctor call me to meet him at his office, take report la actually.. I was worrying that wad tumour or blister or cancer inside..=) But when i went into the room, the doctor said, YOUNG MAN, EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.. Thank God.. Terus i fang xin ba tuu..

But some food i cannot eat.. >>Shit<<
1)Bread
2)curry and spicy food
3)anything related to tepung..
4)fried food..
5) err.. i dunno liao..

Haiz.. Worring la.. =) Finnaly can put my heart down.. Thats all..

0 comments: