THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boring..




Treat the one u love better than the one care.. :(
Treat whoever else cold,better treat ur beloved cold. ;(
Treat a girl with full of ur heart.. ;)
Dun make any girl beside u sad.. :)


Tuu see them do kerja amal..=) Yesterday they do..=) wakaka

Today is 4th of July means kkhs nite that day.. from morning6 , i am boring till 11 omg.. so
boring menz.. i do ntg infront of comp.. i am so sien that i feel like want going out.. but my mum refused to let me out T_T.. Good Thing is i can go kkhs nite.. Yesh=)!!

And i make my new facebook.. edmundluvyou@live.com.. Fast go add me if u can.. cos my old facebook got problem.. wtf.. Suan liao la..

Haiz.. Sorry la hao.. i cant out.. Mean i fang your fei ji again.. sorry.. =) (Dont Mad Me..)

Noon time , i went to mamak store outside my hse and eat.. My bro driving.. so cool.. Haha.. and then we reach i eat 1bowl of rice and 1 bowl of soto.. so many and so full.. Haha.. But until hse i feel uncomfortable ba.. dunno y .. actually is my gastrik keep pain there.. Omg la.. haizz.. so pain eat liao pain killer also cannot cure=( Ouch!

Ntg to say this morning i js sms sms and sms.. Ntg to do.. Only helping mum cleaning the hse la..

2 comments:

vicky said...

yaya~~~me oso bored o~~~finally i do liao my humwork~~~jz left bc karangan oni=)
YEAh~!^^

E D M U N D said...

fast fast finish it=P