THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stay Back For Nothing

Today i should be back home at 1.30 to 2.. But i went home at 4.45.. U noe why? cos the fucking badminton.. it is bored , hot , Annoiying and stupid.. I dunno why the fuck im going.. But My teman My daughter this.. I cannot throw her ma kan? Phelia.. Anyway, I decided to got into a fight with her d actually.. But fail to do it cos Joyce leave her alone there.. Then i macam Bu Hao Yi si want throw her threr alone. ! Haha ! She tell me a lots of things, i explain and tell her wad to do.. She cried suddenly .. LOL.. She is keep saying my waist and my feet is slim.. I DONT THINK SO..

For Sarah Mae Funk Tze Ching,
You r tottaly cute.. Why i say so? Cos before u go to recess, u will 1st count all her coins, Then she also place all her things inside her back.. She will check her bag again after recess, she will count again the coints. If the coint lose, she will like complaining her and there.. So weird kan.. !!
Sorry For Dropping Your Calculator ..

For Alicia and Sherah,
Dont Be To addicted To relationship.. Thats all i want to tell You.. Try To Let Go ! As fast As possible.. =)

For Friends,
I Hope u all will get a wealth and pink health..

For Ophelia,
Think positively, Think wisely what to do next.. Dont keep on cry cry and cry.. It is not worth it.
Nothing is impossible, Nothing is forever, Pls Think positively and not keep making yourself upset..

Many of things to say today ^^. Heeehheeee ! Buh~~BYEEEEE=.=

0 comments: