THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exited !

Today ba is the day pengetua came in the 1st time in this year !.. is like wow! Everybody like stunned a while when he came in.. Then he checked my bag,zhen hao's bag,jeh wen's bag and alex bag.. He checked my bag most strict this.. Jeh Wen bring his phone but pengetua din saw.. is like OMG.. Maybe God bless Jeh wen ba !!.. Haha.. Pengetua said: Saya tahu di ini class ada orang yang merokok and menyumbangkan rokok !.. It is so shocked when he said that.. 4E so good boy and good girl.. Nobody will have a piece of shit or cigarettes there d.. haha !

Then at Maths class, Mr.Foi Had gone crazy and gay.. Keep play here and there.. distrubbing people and annoying ppl.. Omg la.. The one who he kacau is me .. Shit man! i am doing my homework la.. Maths Need Pass to teacher today d.. So distrubbing !.. The soo ba so lcly there.. Haha ! I attended RR today !..

I AM SORRY.. i noe read in low volume.. !! i am sorry.. i dunno ba.. make dao jessica and Sam wnat come near and listen to me.. ! Shame on Me.. T_T anyway.. Fun ba today d RR.. And Thx to Pauline and HuaHua helping me telling bus uncle ! thank you very much =)

I went home about 2.30.. i cooked my own lunch .. Fried Mee hoon wif bakon,vege and corn.. Looks nice ! Taste Good ! Confirm ba that ! i cook d.. =) Thx to sarah helping me borrow the book name "Just Annoying" =)

Thats all for today .. I love Today ^^ Bye

0 comments: