THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wasted..

This morning i was having my breakfast this .. my mum bought mee and "Koo Chung"..(dunno call wad in english).. Haha.. It is so discusting.. not nice .. it tasted like bake potato.. so weird the taste..

Wake at 9.01am.. it is early..=) my parents la that go wake me so early.. wake liao i am bored there ntg to do.. only watch tv.. Not even want to online..=P.. I was wondering wad can i do in the weekends.. Sien..

I think i going to be toast cos i think my billing fee for this month is over 100 or 200.. Omg.. i need to less sms and make phone call edy la.. T_T.. Going out later .. Going Yamcha with friends i think.. But the weather now is like so hot.. How can i walk out.. Requesting my bro to send me out.. WeeHee..

Post something later.. It is just 11 now..

♥Edmund♥

0 comments: