THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

KKBOX

Bah ! Its Friday !.. So syok this .. Like the teacher Janet and Teacher Yathemi no nid ajar this.. We played and talked only ba.. Aiks.. I went to Zhen Hao hse ! And then we take a cab and go to karanmumsing ! Funny this.. Zhen hao said: i want play draft.. Then i was like: oh, i go sleep then.. Haha.. Sleep for 1 and half hour i think reached his hse at 1 and i wake at 2.30 .. Omg.. We called taxi ba this ! The chinese taxi.. Bringing his child .. So cute his child.. i was like omg frm just now he bring his anak..

Joyce and IZ is was SSing ba.. but pretty la the picture !.. Anyway the iz like lack of love keep want to see *******.. Cant tell !.. Jeh wen is like gay keep on gaying me at the room !.. And then i waited and waited my daddy for 50minutes.. Like omg.. He is so slow !..

Joyce went home early.. and the rest of them going cp to see movie at night time.. Other than that, all lack of money still want to go to CP.. I am so like oh.... No..... But nvm they happy then can liao.. Fuck man ! i nid to do my BI essay today ! sienz.. It is a arguementative essay .. hard like siao .. ! But now , i am more comfortable with my own feelings.. Like yesterday i am so pissed of you.. ! Please Be more Nice to the people u love !.. I had no idea what R u thinking about !.. Rmb that ! Caring is sharing !..

I saw some slippers at karanmunsing ! So cute and nice the slippers .. But hamster koyak me say : Not nice la.. Bah !

Cute and nice thing is forever !
Love and care is also forever !
Kiss and Hug is not forever !
But friendship is forever.

Thats all for today.. Banyak ba i say today ! ByeBye

0 comments: