THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not Like feeling go out with u all edi

Just a while i want to be with her also x boleh.. Nget wad lin sai la.. is not that i do wrong.. ! Just i want see my beloved for a few times.. like that got wrong meh? i wanted fight le.. i wanted kill the damn guys.. i wanted faint when saw u all.. Then i wanted to come back with all my heart at 9+ .. it is too late.. bro, i noe wad u feel now.. The same feeling i got.. And i wanted to tell u is..
I ♥ You.. I noe i do something wrong to treat u.. Sorrry. I promise i wont do that again.. I noe , you noe is wad.. But recently i saw some of your things.. Not feeling well.. Feeling wanna die.. heard many things from Him about you.. There's been a gap between us.. i dunno wad can i do anymore.. Just be myself.. I dunno what can i do.. I dunno i can do what to get into you..

I will changed what u dun like.. i think i make mistakes. I will change.. I hope that u can just give me a chance to go for you.. Expressing my feelings.. I dunno what shall i do to recover out relationship.. Nowonder you talk or sms like guai guai d.. Now i noe ! I ♥ You.. Its midnight.. I am waiting you for couple's of days.. Hen Chun Oh Me.. ! Stupid + Foolish.. Tell me what u dun like.. Tell me what u wnat from me.. Just tell if u wanna.. Thats all ! Haiz.. :-( Nothing will be done..


♥ E D M U N D ♥

0 comments: