THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Adrian Place

Today, Morning i went to Church and i found that this church suits me. It gives me back all those feelings when i am at KL church. It's that a great thing. Haha! So , I didn't said much . I just attend. The people there are lovely and nice. I think every church do the same thing. I went to a mall with my friends and eat there. Withdraw Withdraw only ! Damn funny. I received a text of you. Saying you are hungry. Directly towards my nerve and made me give you a call and asked whether you need to eat or not. haha! This is so Different ! Hahaha! So i take away some food for you. :) Makes me to be a good guy for the day. After that, I went to gym with Adrian and I'm am so freaking tired now. Damn it! Haha! But fun thou. I slept at two chairs. Imagine a 180cm guy sleep at two chairs. How pitiful it is. :) Anyways, Today is so fun and awesome. Thanks guys. : D

0 comments: