THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Life at Miri

A typical Love story i read had awakes my heart. This is not a ordinary love story. This can implies it in our lives. : ) That's what Life meant to be! Hell yeah! Another thing i did it at Miri is Beer with friends. Damn, There's are well educated in drinking! HAHA! Don't mind if i write you here. Another thing is, You , The one i sayang and loves. I already do nothing for you. Hope you don't mind. Just Keep this relationship close. I don't meant wanna go this path with you. I just wanna let god decide for me. There's a lot of things Inside your mind that complicated yourself. So, I don't force, don't do and just let it be. Friends, if you wanna know what happen, Just Come here and see. Nothing can be force and Support doesn't works. Yes, I admit i got her in my heart. : )

Nothing much for me to say here. Just wish all of my friends at kk be healthy and take care always and Love you all :p

Edmund, 18/3/2011

0 comments: