THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a day!

Today nothing special to say. It's just the matter of people sticking home. Great! Plans are ruin. From Heaven to Hell. : ) Even Friends don't want to follow. It is such a bored and fucked up day. But Yeah! This is the first saturday i stayed home. I mean hostel. For you, You didn't react anything. You didn't do anything. You didn't realize me ! But well, Maybe god made it this way. Loves and Hugs For you. But then, Now i am in a bad condition. Maybe this is what love meant for. Great one and Loving one. I'm still here ! : ) Anything i wish to know. Anywhere i wish to follow. Just for you , Only you and the last one. Washing clothes,hanging,spending time with no reason. But i'm still thinking about you this. Haha! Lovessssssss For you. Nothing much till now i realize ! : )

Days run through my mind,
Letting me know i found you,
Loves and feelings come to me,
For you and For your destiny. :)

0 comments: